Tuesday, March 31, 2020

April 6-10


April 6-10, 2020

Welcome to Week 3 of Distance Learning! 

Below you'll find the resource sheets for your students organized by grade level. There is a JPEG version visible and a link to the PDF file in my Google Classroom. Either one should be printable!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help understanding instructions, or if you need clarification. I am available for conferencing/tutoring by email or phone! Check the bottom of this post for more information. 

Kindergarten: 


First Grade: 
Second Grade: 


Sixth Grade: 





I hope you are staying safe and finding joy in whatever small things you can. Music should be an escape, not a chore. If there is anything I can do to serve you and your families, please don't hesitate to reach out. My office hours for helping parents and students are from 10am-11am every day and I am always available by email!

Don't forget to bookmark the Music Blog in your browser for easy access and check back often!  

With love, 

Ms. Widdowson

kate.widdowson@greatheartsnorthernoaks.org
210-816-3809


No comments:

Post a Comment